16th Region Year in Review

Why do you ask?

I know of one guy that had three sons play for three different high schools, without ever moving from his original residence. A lot of people in his situation would just steer clear of posting about schools and transfers - just to avoid having the irony pointed out to them.

Frances

Very clever. I happen to believe you broke rule #5 prior to the edit.:thumb:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why do you ask?

I know of one guy that had three sons play for three different high schools, without ever moving from his original residence. A lot of people in his situation would just steer clear of posting about schools and transfers - just to avoid having the irony pointed out to them.

Frances

How about I ask then? My kids have gone thru same school system their whole life. :D

So what is Ashland's stance on transfers? :confused:

I'm not at Ashland, but I would think that you could contact the school system's Board of Education and they could give you some direction. That should clear up any confusion for you, and help you make a decision on your children's future. :thumb:

Frances

I'm not at Ashland, but I would think that you could contact the school system's Board of Education and they could give you some direction. That should clear up any confusion for you, and help you make a decision on your children's future. :thumb:

Frances

From reading your post the past year or so I know that you're close enough to many people at Ashland that you would know the answer to the question. My children love where they are, and they won't be going anywhere. It just seems to me that the double standard that many accuse Ashland of having is pretty accurate. Let me clairfy that by stating that I am talking about some of their fans and posters on here right now. I have seen them gripe and complain about the players at other schools, but it doesnt' take them long to get all excited when Ashland has a potential transfer.

Why do you ask?

Frances

:lol: :lol: Frances you are true genius. I love you with all my heart.

The only way he will be lying on the floor is from exhaustion after throwing down so many nasty dunks. :thumb:
Is this your round-about way of informing all of BGPland that you've reclaimed an additional season of eligibility?

:lol:

Frances

I believe it was Giat that brough up the transfer, with all his inside contacts with the Tomcat nation, I sensed another policy change was in the making, and I asked a question, your getting a little "touchy" about shots arent you?

And while you are checking, I know a guy that had 3 different kids attend 3 different high schools and 3 different colleges, very educational experience, I would highly recommend it and it opens up a lot of additional opportunities