Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Republic Bank Holiday Classic

Featured Replies

Have dates/ teams for this been announced yet?

Have dates/ teams for this been announced yet?

 

I know the Trinity Shamrocks are participants.

I know the Trinity Shamrocks are participants.
The Republic Bank Holiday Classic at LexCath begins 12/26.

This is an outstanding event every year. I will be making the trip east to see a few days again this year. Excited!

Also, glad to hear that Henderson is going. Love watching David Simmons play. He is the most under talked about player in the state, IMO...

I believe the field consists of:

Lexington Catholic

Lexington Christian

Trinity

Manual

Male

Central

Bullitt East

Covington Catholic

Perry Co. Central

Apollo

Henderson Co.

Oldham Co.

Casey Co.

Boyle Co.

North Laurel

Betsy Lane

Would like to see some 10th Region representation, but appears to be a pretty solid field.

Always one of the better holiday tournaments in the State and it looks like this year will be no different.

I've always wanted to go to this one. With Trinity not playing in the KoB, this might be the year for me to make the trip east.

I've always wanted to go to this one. With Trinity not playing in the KoB, this might be the year for me to make the trip east.

 

Come on down Getslow. I'll be there for at least part of it if not the whole thing. Your 8 year old nemesis may be there also. We had a good time last year.

I see 7-10 teams that could possibly be in the top 20 playing in this tournament. What a field!!!

Your 8 year old nemesis may be there also.

 

Nevermind. I'm out.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.