Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Top 26 Players in NKY at each position to this point of the year. IMO

Featured Replies

Offense:

 

QB- Hodge/ HHS

RB- Powell/ SK

RB- England/ Ryle

WR- Winkler/ SK

WR- Slusher/ Beechwood

WR- Veneman/ HHS

 

OL'men

Ross/ Ryle

Watson/ Cooper

Murrer/ Cov. Cath

Olmstead/ SK

Johnson/ Dixie

Griffith/ Campbell Co.

 

TE- ?????

 

K- Doughterty/ HHS

 

Defense:

 

CB- Harrison/ Dixie

CB- Floyd/ Boone County

S- Abner/ HHS

S- Zajack/ Dixie

LB- Deaton/ SK

LB- Pitzer/ Cov. Cath.

LB- Woolf/ Ryle

LB- Owens/ Dixie

 

DL'men

Johnson/ Newport

Johnson/ Dixie

Machlitt/ Dixie

Mueller/ Marksberry/ SK

 

These would be my TOP 26 Players in NKY at this point. JMO.

 

Still need a TE, though.

  • Replies 168
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense:

 

QB- Hodge/ HHS

RB- Powell/ SK

RB- England/ Ryle

WR- Winkler/ SK

WR- Slusher/ Beechwood

WR- Veneman/ HHS

 

OL'men

Ross/ Ryle

Watson/ Cooper

Murrer/ Cov. Cath

Olmstead/ SK

Johnson/ Dixie

Griffith/ Campbell Co.

 

TE- ?????

 

K- Doughterty/ HHS

 

Defense:

 

CB- Harrison/ Dixie

CB- Floyd/ Boone County

S- Abner/ HHS

S- Zajack/ Dixie

LB- Deaton/ SK

LB- Pitzer/ Cov. Cath.

LB- Woolf/ Ryle

LB- Owens/ Dixie

 

DL'men

Johnson/ Newport

Johnson/ Dixie

Machlitt/ Dixie

Mueller/ Marksberry/ SK

 

These would be my TOP 26 Players in NKY at this point. JMO.

 

Still need a TE, though.

 

Good list but I think I'd have to add T. Cordell Armstrong from Cooper to the RB category.

  • Author
Good list but I think I'd have to add T. Cordell Armstrong from Cooper to the RB category.

 

OK, I could see that.

  • Author
OK, I could see that.

 

I would still take Powell and England over him though, but he's a nice player too.

  • Author
OK, I could see that.

 

My biggest problem with putting him in the top 26 is, he had 10 rushing yards against Campbell Co. and ONLY 5 rushing yards against SK.

I would have Smith ( NCC) in my line-up as well.

  • Author
I would have Smith ( NCC) in my line-up as well.

 

Not over Powell, and or England. Again the TOP 26 players ONLY. If you think Smith should be on here, what running back comes out?

Not over Powell, and or England. Again the TOP 26 players ONLY. If you think Smith should be on here, what running back comes out?

 

Ok, this is based on opinions only if I'm not mistaken so I would take out England and put in Smith again just my opinion.

  • Author
I would have Smith ( NCC) in my line-up as well.

 

He had a total of 106 yards against CC, SK, and Dixie.

TE, anybody got one?

 

I don't know that there are any star, tight ends in terms of pass catchers. There are several great blocking tight ends, such as Hedger from Dixie.

  • Author
Ok, this is based on opinions only if I'm not mistaken so I would take out England and put in Smith again just my opinion.

 

I've seen both, I would disagree, not to mention, I think most others on here would to. Have you seen England play is the quetion?

He had a total of 106 yards against CC, SK, and Dixie.

 

Ok, you win! As I said and I'll stand by my OPINION I would have him in MY list doesn't mean you have to have him in yours.

  • Author
I don't know that there are any star, tight ends in terms of pass catchers. There are several great blocking tight ends, such as Hedger from Dixie.

 

He had a big year his soph. season, really haven't seen or hearing much about him this season, he's a nice player for sure. Maybe?

Ok, you win! As I said and I'll stand by my OPINION I would have him in MY list doesn't mean you have to have him in yours.

Make your argument. Why would you choose Smith?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.