2 Teachers having sex with the same boy at the same time

Hellbird

Agreed. Can't even imagine facing all my friends and co-workers after this gets blasted out over the news... much less having to explain to the kids what the devil is going on.

I have some experience in this area and I promise you I'm a million times happier now. I thank God every day and I didn't feel humiliated at all.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That also just ruined 3 kids lives.

Wonder if the 16yr old realized he would destroy a family like that.

Thats why I never understood adultry if you had kids and the other had kids. All it does is destroy the innocent kids lives. All for what, a few minuets of pleasure.

Kids understanding how deep a mistake cuts? What world are you living in?

I have some experience in this area and I promise you I'm a million times happier now. I thank God every day and I didn't feel humiliated at all.

I'm not saying he's not better off for being rid of her... but I don't think I'd care for seeing all those people my wife and I both knew if she was getting into stuff like that and now EVERYONE was all in that business.

I'm not saying he's not better off for being rid of her... but I don't think I'd care for seeing all those people my wife and I both knew if she was getting into stuff like that and now EVERYONE was all in that business.

I agree. While people will likely be sympathetic of his situation he's still going to be embarrassed about it.

That also just ruined 3 kids lives.

Thats why I never understood adultry if you had kids and the other had kids. All it does is destroy the innocent kids lives. All for what, a few minuets of pleasure.

He is 16 and two girls, let alone his teachers, offered to have a threesome with him. At that point a nuke could have dropped on his neighbors house and he wouldn't have realized it.

He is 16 and two girls, let alone his teachers, offered to have a threesome with him. At that point a nuke could have dropped on his neighbors house and he wouldn't have realized it.

That would have affected the quality of the video.

I'm with formerkywrestler on this one, that kid didn't know anything except that he got offered the Lesson Plan Menage. Kids don't know anything about anything at age 16. Like all of us, I thought I did, but it turns out I was completely and horrifyingly wrong.

These women destroyed their families by making that choice with a kid who's too young to see what that choice is all about. They did it.

I'm with formerkywrestler on this one, that kid didn't know anything except that he got offered the Lesson Plan Menage. Kids don't know anything about anything at age 16. Like all of us, I thought I did, but it turns out I was completely and horrifyingly wrong.

These women destroyed their families by making that choice with a kid who's too young to see what that choice is all about. They did it.

Not to mention he might not have known they were married or if they had kids.