September 30, 201412 yr I have not seen anything about tickets yet and I was told other schools already selling them?
September 30, 201412 yr I have not seen anything about tickets yet and I was told other schools already selling them? We could have ordered our with our season tickets. I will check and see when they go on sale for the public. My sister gets hers through Old Miss and has for several years now.
September 30, 201412 yr Requests for season ticket holder went out over a month ago. We filled ours out, but aren't expecting to get them. We are looking at doing what we did last time it was in Nashville and become Miss. St. season ticket holders for a year. No issues at all and got pretty good seats for the tournament the year UK got beat by Vandy in their opening game.
September 30, 201412 yr We are looking at doing what we did last time it was in Nashville and become Miss. St. season ticket holders for a year. No issues at all and got pretty good seats for the tournament the year UK got beat by Vandy in their opening game. No way that is worth it... I'd much rather see NCAA tourney games than any conference tournament.
September 30, 201412 yr No way that is worth it... I'd much rather see NCAA tourney games than any conference tournament. Unless I read something wrong, Miss St. season tickets are only $260. Can that be right?
September 30, 201412 yr Requests for season ticket holder went out over a month ago. We filled ours out, but aren't expecting to get them. We are looking at doing what we did last time it was in Nashville and become Miss. St. season ticket holders for a year. No issues at all and got pretty good seats for the tournament the year UK got beat by Vandy in their opening game. This is what my sister has done for years with Old Miss. They donate their season tickets to a charity down there.
September 30, 201412 yr Unless I read something wrong, Miss St. season tickets are only $260. Can that be right? Probably so. My sister pays around $200 for Old Miss season tickets, BUT are guaranteed to be able to get SEC tourney tickets. We are UK season ticket holders and have put in for SEC tourney tickets when in Nashville and not be able to get them.
October 1, 201412 yr Author That would be great investment when tourney is in Nashville, scalpers make a fortune when it is there.
October 1, 201412 yr How much do uk season tickets cost? Prices vary. Some have to pay a "Blue and White " fund just to be able to purchase the tickets. This is where they can be very expensive as these prices can cost you some $$$$$$. Just for the ticket itself,one Lower level ticket I believe is $45 a game.
October 2, 201412 yr Author Paid for mine tonight thru a buddy who has a relative who is a big booster at another SEC school!
October 5, 201412 yr How much do uk season tickets cost? My brother's cost around $2,000. He's been going to the games since 1976.
October 5, 201412 yr My brother's cost around $2,000. He's been going to the games since 1976. That is about right for two tickets, but doesn't include playing the "Blue and White" fund which can be $$$$ If you have to pay it. Some season ticket holder's do not pay this and some do.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.