Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SEC Tourney

Featured Replies

 

That is about right for two tickets, but doesn't include playing the "Blue and White" fund which can be $$$$ If you have to pay it. Some season ticket holder's do not pay this and some do.

 

What decides whether you have to pay it or not? My stepfather has had season tickets since Rupp was built, but still has to pay the K fund.

What decides whether you have to pay it or not? My stepfather has had season tickets since Rupp was built, but still has to pay the K fund.

I believe the amount you pay towards various funds depends on your seat location. The closer to the floor, the more you have to donate.

  • Author

Stub hub prices are crazy right now. If I get same tickets I got 2 years ago in Nashville I'll sell mine for those prices!

  • Author

Anybody have tickets in hand yet? I'm figuring it is about time for them to be shipped.

My sister hasn't said yet. She got some for her son and daughter-in-law.

  • Author

They should be coming soon in mail? Before anybody pays crazy prices online shoot me a pm. I might have some for sale. Lowers are going for way over a grand per book online.

I'm in bad need of 2 " nose bleed , get in the door " specials for the florida game if anyone can help me out .

  • Author

My guy from Mississippi called and said he is sending me the tickets Monday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.