Leslie 72 Lee 57

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't over look Hazard or JBS if I were you. [or Jackson City] Seems like you already have. Not wise old buddy. I've found when you over look [any] team it will come back to bite you. I wouldn't make a prediction right now and have to eat my words later.:sssh:

I've already had to eat my words twice in this tournament....dang it!:D

Good win for Leslie, they beat a Lee County team that had been rolling all season. Congrats Leslie on adancing in the tournament and Congratulations to Coach Wright for Coach of the year and leading his team to a All A and Distric Championship. Goodluck on fillling Tyler's Rich's spot next year.

I have eaten my words before. Especially when it comes to 14th region basketball. But, if you read my old posts you will see that I have been talking about Leslie County for sometime. They play hard, and I wish them all the luck in the world this weekend.

I have eaten my words before. Especially when it comes to 14th region basketball. But, if you read my old posts you will see that I have been talking about Leslie County for sometime. They play hard, and I wish them all the luck in the world this weekend.

I say everyone has eaten their words before in the 14th Region this year. I have in this tournament twice already and prolly again before its over.;):D

Really balanced scoring for Leslie Co.. Hubbard and Day had 18 a piece, Howard had 17, Morgan had 12, Hendrix had 5, and Wells had 4. Now they just don't need to overlook anyone. Because we all remember what happend in football.

This was the most physical game I have watched this year. I spent most of the game watching the battles under the goal. This was really good game by two good teams. Congrats to Leslie on the win and congrats to Lee on a very good season.

Words aren't real tasty when eaten dry. Leslie looked good and this late in the tourney who knows???? I like Leslie and Hazard in the finals. I don't know if JBS can handle Hazard's pressure and if Jackson City can continue to shoot lights out. You never know.

This was the first time I've seen Knott Central's gym since the renovation work. It looks great! The lighting is SO much better than in the past. It's a wonderful venue to host the tournament. No one has any trouble finding a seat....no such thing as 'standing room only'....no waiting outside until the first game is over until some of the fans leave, like last year.

The only thing I see that needs to be addressed is the exit outlet---there's only one, and that's not enough for that many people and vehicles. People have to wait forever to get out of the parking lots, unless they want to park down the highway and walk half a mile.

BTW, judging by the number of cars at the game last night, I thought the gym would be overflowing, and, although there was a big crowd, it wasn't packed. I suppose Friday's games will be larger....the semi's usually are.

Noone has mentioned here about Caleb Fetters going down in the middle of the 4th. Scary moment and I wish him well. That seemed to take the wind out of the Lee sails when Fetters hit the floor. Hopefully his ankle will get better very soon and it isn't serious.

Noone has mentioned here about Caleb Fetters going down in the middle of the 4th. Scary moment and I wish him well. That seemed to take the wind out of the Lee sails when Fetters hit the floor. Hopefully his ankle will get better very soon and it isn't serious.

I hated to see him get injured. I love the way that kid plays. He gives his all every time I've seen him play. Lee will miss Rich next year, but as long as they still have Caleb around, they'll still be tough.

I wish him the best and hope it's not serious. Very good player with a nice touch around the basket.