Leslie 72 Lee 57

Noone has mentioned here about Caleb Fetters going down in the middle of the 4th. Scary moment and I wish him well. That seemed to take the wind out of the Lee sails when Fetters hit the floor. Hopefully his ankle will get better very soon and it isn't serious.

Goodluck Fetter on recovery. Wish you the best of luck in the future and hopefully you will use your potential and athleticism to its max. Keep working hard like we all know you are.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You did, but for some reason the thread was deleted..............

As long as the thread stays on topic and no rules are broken it will stay open.

Congrats to Leslie on the win. I would also like to say great season to the Lee Co Bobcats team and Coach Danny Joe Wright..the future looks bright in Lee Co.:thumb:

I wouldn't over look Hazard or JBS if I were you. [or Jackson City] Seems like you already have. Not wise old buddy. I've found when you over look [any] team it will come back to bite you. I wouldn't make a prediction right now and have to eat my words later.:sssh:
Exactly!!! It's tourney time and either one of those teams you mentioned could easily be on the bus to Lexington next week. :ylsuper: