Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 10 Calvary Christian 0

Featured Replies

Treadway 7

Schneider 2

Tackett. 1

  • Replies 94
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on.

 

7 goals?

He was making up for his 2 game suspension. Cut him some slack.

 

Let me be clear: In NO WAY am I blaming or criticizing the young man. If you're in the game you play. Period.

 

I would ask why he was even in the game taking that many shots against an obviously outmatched opponent. Get some other kids lots of playing time that either a)might help the team down the road or b)that they won't get as the year goes on.

 

Come on, coach.

.....

 

I'm with Clyde, that is absurd. Get other kids some time, Treadway will get plenty of minutes / touches this year.

 

I'm also reminded of an off-season thread where someone's goal count for last year was analyzed to a degree. This game is a great example of what that poster was talking about. Don't tell me in November how prolific a goal scorer is that hung 7 on Calvary.

 

Their coach should know better.

Come on.

 

7 goals?

 

But now they'll be able to say "statistically he's the best offensive player in northern Kentucky."

Hate to say it but this is nothing new.........in my opinion it lessens the entire program......especially coming off the Boone game ......

 

Please tell me it was at least uncomfortable in the stands.....

.....

 

I'm with Clyde, that is absurd. Get other kids some time, Treadway will get plenty of minutes / touches this year.

 

I'm also reminded of an off-season thread where someone's goal count for last year was analyzed to a degree. This game is a great example of what that poster was talking about. Don't tell me in November how prolific a goal scorer is that hung 7 on Calvary.

 

Their coach should know better.

 

 

Me, me ,me...that thread was me............I am so smart....me, me, me

I have decided that it is best that I have a cooling off period before actually giving my thoughts on this!!!

Everything that needs to be said about this has already been said I think. Amazingly clueless.

He was making up for his 2 game suspension. Cut him some slack.

 

I would hope your comments are in jest... not that this is a joke. I do not believe that the comments are being directed at the player, this is all on the coach IMO. To follow up last weeks Great Card Fest with this is pretty unbelievable.

Wish I knew more about this game. Not to many details but leaving Treadway in the game to score 7 goals doesn't seem to smart on the coaches decision, however I was told 4 of the goals came very early in the first half, and it was his first game back off an undeserved red card, the coach had some factors to consider, hard to not let him play but not very smart IMO.

Sorry SEF.......scoring 4 goals EARLY, and then keeping him in makes it even worse......IMO. So it was known that the game was in hand early.

 

Red card or no red card, not right. WAY not right........unfortunately, it reflects onto the whole team, and I know for a fact that there are players/parents that do not agree with this move................

 

..in another post after the Boone game, it listed the article about the school and someone defended it saying it was an issue with the soccer program, not the school........a lot of people argued, but actions speak louder....

 

Not a thing you do if you are building a Program the right way.............

 

Just curious.......How was the Coaches' handshake?

We shouldn't have to apologize for crushing people that want to play us. Calvary wanted to play us so that's what they get. You Cov Catholic guys are just upset that our offense is better than yours. LOL

 

Maybe Treadway will put up 7 goals on you too and then you'll be whining even more!

Eagle.......much respect for standing up for your team.......

 

The fact that you disagree with me means ...... I am right !!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.