Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 9th Region All A Tournament

Featured Replies

UPPER BRACKET

 

Covington Latin

Ludlow........................winner plays Dayton

 

Lloyd

Villa Madonna............winner plays Bellevue

 

LOWER BRACKET

 

NewCath

Newport.....................winner plays Holy Cross

 

Beechwood

Heritage Academy....winner plays St. Henry

 

1st round games being played at home sites.

 

Quarterfinals and Semi-Final at Newport Vets 4/13 & 4/14

 

Finals at Newport Vets or NKU. 4/15

  • Replies 33
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevermind.....thought it was boys basketball.

Edited by Just Jim
posted in wrong forum

You must have heard that soccer threads are gaining on softball threads, so you are starting pretty early? :lol2:

LB, this can't be right. I don't see Highlands on there. ;)

  • Author
LB, this can't be right. I don't see Highlands on there. ;)

 

:facepalm::idunno::rolleyes::laugh::ohbrother::eyeonyou::lol2::thumb::sssh::eek::poop::isurrender::walk::down::no:

 

:isurrender::walk::banghead::stop::lol::wave:

Do they get a trophy, t-shirts or banners if they win?

:facepalm::idunno::rolleyes::laugh::ohbrother::eyeonyou::lol2::thumb::sssh::eek::poop::isurrender::walk::down::no:

 

:isurrender::walk::banghead::stop::lol::wave:

 

you forgot the vomiting one!

:puke:

 

There you go, RCC9. Now promise us you'll behave this year!

  • Author
you forgot the vomiting one!

 

:puke::lol:

Never to early for a little softball news, could be some interesting match up early on, NC, Newport and Holy Cross could be some nice games.

:puke:

 

There you go, RCC9. Now promise us you'll behave this year!

 

Think I'll stay out of all the A talk this year. Don't have the energy to prove I'm right again this year...exhausting edjamakating all you folks all the time!

:laugh:

 

 

Our prayers have been answered!!! :dancingpa

Rings for the winners!

Think I'll stay out of all the A talk this year. Don't have the energy to prove I'm right again this year...exhausting edjamakating all you folks all the time!

 

And I was looking forward to it. I'm sure there will be a basketball All A thread too!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.