Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Scott Predictions

Scott vs. Newport 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott vs. Newport

    • Scott (2-0)
      56%
    • Newport (1-1)
      43%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Newport optimism comes from having talent and leadership. They have some really good players on this team.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I respect the size and experience that Breandon Johnson brings, i would not be so over confidant in saying that he cant be moved. Scott however does have a young line but does have strength and size in sophomore GageTucker who stands over 6/2 and 300lbs and squatting over 500lbs and starts both ways as well as junior Ron Rice at 6/1 and near 300lbs along with a few other big guys and coaches strategy I see Scott winning a very tough battle.

This one is going to match up some cousins against each other. Should be a great match up!

Newport matches up well with Scott but I think Scott's depth will be the deciding factor.

 

I don't think Neeports defense is good enough to pull this one out

I wish I had as much confidence in Scott as many of you have. I wonder how many of you have actually seen these two teams play this year.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.