Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell @ Ashland (Predictions)

Russell vs. Ashland 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Russell vs. Ashland

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A little early but I could not contain myself.

 

This week Ashland needs to hit the film hard on this game with Ironton blowing Russell out of the water and basically taking them to the woodshed. Key things Ashland needs to improve on this week, is the O line giving Prince time to sit back and to read the play so that he can make plays with his arm rather then his legs. D did a good job against George Washington by limiting the yards from the Run. But my biggest concern is our Kicking game either we need the coaches to agree with scheduling on practices either find a soccer player to be our golden boot. Or hit it hard with kicking practices this week.

 

My prediction with Ashland being at home and the fans to turn out in numbers and Ashland being back in their comfort zone.

 

Ashland 24

 

Russell 19

I think this game will be similar to last year: low scoring and the winner takes this by a small margin.

 

Ashland-18

Russell-14

Ashland has too much speed for Russell. That said, this is a good rivalry and you can throw talent, records and what happened last night out the window. I expect a good game.

Score prediction is;

Ashland 44

Russell 14

Sorry I have 3 posts instead of one......

Ashland has too much speed for Russell. That said, this is a good rivalry and you can throw talent, records and what happened last night out the window. I expect a good game.

 

Agreed. I see a close and hard fought game and I don't see a blowout either way. Maynard has already started film on Ashland and I have no doubt that his defense will come to play. Defensive game in my sights. I'm really anxious in seeing who comes out on top on this game.

I think this game will be similar to last year: low scoring and the winner takes this by a small margin.

 

Ashland-18

Russell-14

You have to think about why this game has always been a low scoring affair in the past: Russell ran the Wing T. Russell is in the speed now and the game will speed up and each team will have more scoring opportunities. Mainly, Ashland will have more scoring opportunities. I think this score will be more like the Russell/Ironton score.

 

Ashland 35

Russell 14

You have to think about why this game has always been a low scoring affair in the past: Russell ran the Wing T. Russell is in the speed now and that game will speed up and each team will have more sporing opportunities. Mainly, Ashland will have more scoring opportunities. I think this score will be more like the Russell/Ironton score.

 

Ashland 35

Russell 14

 

 

That is true, however, I think Russell comes ready to play and runs out of gas in the fourth. Very good point of the offensive change though.

It'll be close until halftime and Baker will be way too much then

Ashland by 16. Russell will keep it a close game, but Ashlands speed on offence will be to much. I also think Ashland goes for two the entire game.

Ashland will run Russell off the field and win by 3 touchdowns

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.