Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jon Stewart-Michael Brown Monologue

Featured Replies

Disagree. He was hired to deliver news stories in a different way. Humor was at the core but in no way did he veer off course of what I believe was the original plan. Talk about today's topics. Use humor. Cause discussion.

 

Check.

Check.

Check.

I see him as no better than Limbaugh.
  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
No Fox hoodie, not crying. Just find all three biased. Seems those on the left forget that.

 

So when we bash Fox do we need to put a disclaimer in for you that CNN and MSNBC suck also? Will that make you feel better?

And you and I have debated about Stewart over the years, I can vouch for you that you often found him funny. I also see why you don't find this video funny.

 

Well to be fair, I was in college and had zero real world experience then. :lol2:

 

I still find him funny from time to time...

So when we bash Fox do we need to put a disclaimer in for you that CNN and MSNBC suck also? Will that make you feel better?

 

Sure, if you don't mind.

  • Author
Sure, if you don't mind.

 

Will do.

 

Fox News is the worst news channel in the history of news channels and everytime Jon Stewart makes fun of them I get all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

 

 

MSNBC and CNN suck also.

 

 

:thumb:

I see him as no better than Limbaugh.

 

 

How are you measuring? Entertainer ? Journalist?

How are you measuring? Entertainer ? Journalist?
I consider them both entertainers. If anyone sees either as a journalist, then they are way past horrible at their job.
Will do.

 

Fox News is the worst news channel in the history of news channels and everytime Jon Stewart makes fun of them I get all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

 

 

MSNBC and CNN suck also.

 

 

:thumb:

:lol2: Now that's funny right there!

 

My opinion, they ALL suck, not just those three.

 

* Note to PP92 - I don't need a disclaimer for any other news channels.

  • Author
:lol2: Now that's funny right there!

 

My opinion, they ALL suck, not just those three.

 

* Note to PP92 - I don't need a disclaimer for any other news channels.

 

They do all suck.

 

 

I get my news from BGP when folks post links and clips. I never go anywhere else.

They do all suck.

 

 

I get my news from BGP when folks post links and clips. I never go anywhere else.

You aren't alone there. :thumb:
Will do.

 

Fox News is the worst news channel in the history of news channels and everytime Jon Stewart makes fun of them I get all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

 

 

 

 

MSNBC and CNN suck also.

 

 

:thumb:

 

I agree, they all suck. I do believe Fox is better than MSNBC. Not that that is any glowing endorsement.

 

I agree, they all suck. I do believe Fox is better than MSNBC. Not that that is any glowing endorsement.

 

Anything is better than msnbc.

Will do.

 

Fox News is the worst news channel in the history of news channels and everytime Jon Stewart makes fun of them I get all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

 

 

MSNBC and CNN suck also.

 

 

:thumb:

 

I need to keep that on the Clipboard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.