UKFan10

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They sure are' date=' but this is irrelevant regarding my comment on continuing to visit when "committed" to a school. Garbage imo. Flat out garbage. Tells me about character and what a kid is made of from the inside and how he was raised.[/quote']

You're thinking to much into it brother, he's dating UK but hasn't signed the papers yet. I know what goes on during recruiting visits and don't blame the kids for soaking it all in.

You're thinking to much into it brother' date=' he's dating UK but hasn't signed the papers yet. I know what goes on during recruiting visits and don't blame the kids for soaking it all in.[/quote']

Then why commit? Do all your visits then commit. Regardless of his intent or character, just seems flakey

You're thinking to much into it brother, he's dating UK but hasn't signed the papers yet. I know what goes on during recruiting visits and don't blame the kids for soaking it all in.

It's easy to get caught up in the recruitment process. I'll give Drew Barker a lot of credit for patience and restraint. He LOVED his visit to South Carolina and thought about committing. Told me he wanted to get home first to make sure. Didn't want to commit and then change his mind. I think everyone appreciates that line of thinking.

To be fair it could also be partly on the coaches. They may push so hard a kid finally relents just to buy some time.

Tweet from the kid to JD Harmon:

Zy'Aire Hughes ‏@zyairehughes11 6h

@jdharmonuk great job tonight bro, keep killin out there! Can't wait to be on the field with you.

2 Paducah Tilghman guys already start on D, JD Harmon and MLB Josh Forrest. I'm still surprised to see Josh starting

• 2 weeks later...