Best LB's in Northern Kentucky this fall

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sauerback is a beast ,Myers is about to be the nations first ever 4 x state wrestling champ at 220 AND UNDEFEATED IN SEASON and hopefully the states first ever double AA after next week .And I guarantee hes the strongest kid in the state .Strongest baddest nastiest hardest working kid in the state without a doubt .Now talk about whoever you want and ignore whoever you want but take a wide path when he comes your way .

Sauerback is a beast ,Myers is about to be the nations first ever 4 x state wrestling champ at 220 AND UNDEFEATED IN SEASON and hopefully the states first ever double AA after next week .And I guarantee hes the strongest kid in the state .Strongest baddest nastiest hardest working kid in the state without a doubt .Now talk about whoever you want and ignore whoever you want but take a wide path when he comes your way .

So tough and bad? Kuntz had 80 yards a touchdown rushing on them Camel linebackers.

lol and what College is he looking at .

Tough and Bad are understatements your talking about a soon to be 4 x state wrestling champ.all at 220 the most dominant and successful wrestler in.Ky history .400lb bench 600+ Deadlift and more knowledge of Training than any coach in.his region.

So tough and bad? Kuntz had 80 yards a touchdown rushing on them Camel linebackers.

LOL I think you need to look at some huddle Highlights my friend Myers had the sweetest tackle I have ever seen on your beloved QB followed up by almost an identical one on their RB ,they know what its like to be weightless now .

And yes its a Football Forum and im talking about a kid who has played since he was six and has as much D1potential as any kid in his Region ,strength speed endurance and experience ,as I said simply watch the film he hammered the SK backs when he had his chance and if there's any doubt about his well roundedness I would suggest looking back at the CC /Dixie game where he totally discombobulated Dixies QB and wide receiver on their last series .LOL ITS all good though fans dads coaches and whoever can have their say but when reality sets in all eyes will go to the men and not the boys .

• 2 weeks later...
CCH will have a relatively young LB corp, but one young man who was voted as a N Ky all star last year as a Soph is Cam Pitzer. Tall and rangy- good ball hawk.

I will agree with the Meyers and Sauerbeck at Campbell, have not seen a lot of SK's Team of LB's. Let me add a young man who started Middle LB last year as a Freshmen, Hunter Ruber for Walton. This kid definitely shows D1 potential the next couple years. Keep your eye on Ruber this season and the next two.