Best LB's in Northern Kentucky this fall

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry been busy the last few days. Lets hear about the top LB's this year in Northern Kentucky. Not looking for just names, but lets give some reasons on why these kids should be talked about this upcoming football season.

CCH will have a relatively young LB corp, but one young man who was voted as a N Ky all star last year as a Soph is Cam Pitzer. Tall and rangy- good ball hawk.

Based on........???????

Woolf led the team in tackles, was 1st team coaches association and 2nd team Kentucky Enquirer as a Junior. Meiman is a competitor & athlete. He won state in Wrestling as a sophomore and brings that aggressive nature to the football field.

Woolf led the team in tackles, was 1st team coaches association and 2nd team Kentucky Enquirer as a Junior. Meiman is a competitor & athlete. He won state in Wrestling as a sophomore and brings that aggressive nature to the football field.

I should clarify. How is a LB tandem measured against the many other tandems (or trios) to be called the "best in NKY"?

SK has a bunch of good ones.

Of course they do.. SK's third string are better than everyone else's first string. We should crown SK the champs right now. Not. This is why we play the season. Your opinion and mine is garbage till the kids prove one of us wrong. Hopefully it's your year to be wrong.:wave:

Of course they do.. SK's third string are better than everyone else's first string. We should crown SK the champs right now. Not. This is why we play the season. Your opinion and mine is garbage till the kids prove one of us wrong. Hopefully it's your year to be wrong.:wave:

Just remember Ryle has not scored on SK's first string defense the past 2 seasons. The truth hurts! :D