July 13, 201412 yr Frazier does not have a hit this year with the bases loaded. Ludwick and Heisey both hitting over .300 with the bases loaded. Small sample sizes of course.
July 13, 201412 yr I'm back at GABP today. I'm in SEC 112, row R, seat 18 if any other BGP'ers are coming out today. I'm 8-4 in my last 12 games here at the park. Was upstairs today, wish I could have been down and met you. Hope you had a good time, even with rain delay.
July 13, 201412 yr If we can not score them from first or second, we sure can not score them from third. The worst! The Reds have the best batting average in the NL with the bases loaded - hitting .338. Second place is hitting .311 The Reds are #3 in the NL in average with a runner at 3rd.
July 13, 201412 yr I absolutely hate rain delays at the ballpark. At least the put the World Cup on for you guys.
July 13, 201412 yr Summroyal, you may be right about Frazier. He's hitting .239 w/ RISP. But he makes his hits count.
July 13, 201412 yr hard to believe. He also had three earlier this week in the first game of the double header I believe. How many times has that happened twice in a week for him?
July 13, 201412 yr Explain EDH. Every Day Heisey. Several on here will say that EDH is a much worse offensive player than Pinch Hitting Heisey, and they might be right.
July 13, 201412 yr Explain EDH. Every Day Heisey. But we should probably recant that for simplicity and not to confound AJG.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.