Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2014/2015

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2014/2015 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Simon Kenton Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see SK having one dynamic scorer like they've had in the past (Sorrell, Chambers, Sampson and Morrison). I would expect to see more balanced scoring with more of it coming from the post.

 

I really like way the way Matt Mullins (sp?) plays. If everyone plays as hard as he does, good things will happen.

I don't see SK having one dynamic scorer like they've had in the past (Sorrell, Chambers, Sampson and Morrison). I would expect to see more balanced scoring with more of it coming from the post.

 

I really like way the way Matt Mullins (sp?) plays. If everyone plays as hard as he does, good things will happen.

 

Long and lean from what I have seen. A pretty talented group if the chemistry is right. Do you see Hawkins and Racke grabbing some varsity minutes? Who will they get contributions from?

I don't see SK having one dynamic scorer like they've had in the past (Sorrell, Chambers, Sampson and Morrison). I would expect to see more balanced scoring with more of it coming from the post.

 

I really like way the way Matt Mullins (sp?) plays. If everyone plays as hard as he does, good things will happen.

 

I'm with you on this one Bandit. Love his game, work ethic and the fact he plays taller than he really is. Has he developed an outside shot yet? Not sure he needed it the past years, but that could help SK a bunch this year if he has.

Long and lean from what I have seen. A pretty talented group if the chemistry is right. Do you see Hawkins and Racke grabbing some varsity minutes? Who will they get contributions from?

 

They will both get alot of playing. Hawkins has a nice shot.

The middle schools continue to produce some pretty good talent. The beat goes on in Independence...enough talent to win the district and make some noise in the region but will need pieces to develop to be a legit contender for a trip to the S16.

4 Heflin, Kyle SF SR 6'2"

2 Pracht, Jaeger SG SR 6'2

14 Vercheak, Grant C SR 6'5

20 Harney, Jacob SG JR 5'9"

24 Dougherty, Kyle PG SR 5'7

25 Mullins, Matt PF SR 6'4

30 Fries, Austin PF JR 6'4

33 Robinson, Noah PG SR 6'4

23 Cottrell, Timmy SG SO 5'11

22 Downs, Colton SF JR 5'11

42 Finnell, Dalton SF JR 6'0"

44 Hawkins, C.J. SG SO 6'2

45 Morrison, Josh C JR 6'2

10 Racke, Cameron SG SO 6'1"

34 Sammons, Michael PF JR 6'3

13 Walker, Brady PG JR 5'10

4 Heflin, Kyle SF SR 6'2"

2 Pracht, Jaeger SG SR 6'2

14 Vercheak, Grant C SR 6'5

20 Harney, Jacob SG JR 5'9"

24 Dougherty, Kyle PG SR 5'7

25 Mullins, Matt PF SR 6'4

30 Fries, Austin PF JR 6'4

33 Robinson, Noah PG SR 6'4

23 Cottrell, Timmy SG SO 5'11

22 Downs, Colton SF JR 5'11

42 Finnell, Dalton SF JR 6'0"

44 Hawkins, C.J. SG SO 6'2

45 Morrison, Josh C JR 6'2

10 Racke, Cameron SG SO 6'1"

34 Sammons, Michael PF JR 6'3

13 Walker, Brady PG JR 5'10

 

It's JC Hawkins and he is 6'4

It's JC Hawkins and he is 6'4

 

Sorry that is the way it was listed on Hudl.com glad to see he has grown a couple inches.

Bracken County beat SK 2 in a recent camp in Independence, I'm assuming that wasn't their A team

Bracken County beat SK 2 in a recent camp in Independence, I'm assuming that wasn't their A team

 

Probably not plus at least 6 kids play other sports.

It's JC Hawkins and he is 6'4

 

He's had quite the growth spurt but his pop is about 6'4". I have a feeling he will have a nice two year run for the Neers.

I can't wait to see Mullins play, he's an old school guy.

This team will be a tough out if their PG play is consistent.

Bracken County beat SK 2 in a recent camp in Independence, I'm assuming that wasn't their A team

 

That was their JV team.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.