Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds @ Phillies (May 16th-18th)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 108
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be good.

I'll go Phills 5 Reds 2 tonight

 

Paging Lizard to the Reds vs Padres thread. Take a look at the banter over there. Hilarious.

  • Author

Guessing this is tonight's line up for this Reds team:

 

1) CF Hamilton

2) RF The Easter Bunny

3) 2B BP

4) 3B Frazier

5) LF Santa Claus

6) C Barnhart

7) 1B Joe Camel

8) SS Luke Skywalker

9) P Simon

 

Sounds as good as anything this team has got. I do like Santa hitting 5th, he's got some power. :popcorn:

I've seen worse.

 

 

Hamilton 8

Schumaker 9

Phillips 4

Frazier 5

Mesoraco 2

Ludwick 7

Pena 3

Cozart 6

Simon 1

At least Meso is back

I've seen worse. Hamilton 8 Schumaker 9 Phillips 4 Frazier 5 Mesoraco 2 Ludwick 7 Pena 3 Cozart 6 Simon 1

 

I'm assuming Tucker stayed on the roster?

I'm assuming Tucker stayed on the roster?

 

I would doubt it. Somebody had to go down for Meso to be activated.

 

I would doubt it. Somebody had to go down for Meso to be activated.

 

Francis was DFA'd...

In Mesoraco we trust

In Mesoraco we trust

 

Stud...

I like seeing Tucker Barnhart get games. Kid has an arm. Glad Meso is back

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.