KY Jr Team Announced

Help me out here,,,,Is this game about AAU or HS???????

You would have to ask the selection committee. I was just correcting an earlier post where it stated 6 players from the Travelers made the team.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carson and Tyler were in the top 5 on the list with stats from high school season. Carson 26 ppg 8rpg, Tyler 23.9 ppgand 8,2 rbg! So tell me its not politics. Well all I have to say is I hope these and all 12th regions boys show out this summer and their senior year and SHOW EVERYONE they are the top in the 2015 class!!!!!

They didn't pick who I wanted so...........politics......stupid.........cheated.

Exactly!!! I wanted them to pick the best 18 players and I don't feel that happened. Is that what you meant by not picking who I wanted them to? Overall, not a bad list just a few glaring exceptions. I don't think it's cheating or anything like that. Instead, perhaps lack of appreciation of and knowledge about those that aren't as familiar to some folks.

It's not about who I "like." I have no affinity for Ronnie Carson; I just call it the way I see it. You will never convince me that there are more than 5 players in the junior class that can dominate and control a game the way he can - much less 18 players!

Exactly!!! I wanted them to pick the best 18 players and I don't feel that happened. Is that what you meant by not picking who I wanted them to? Overall, not a bad list just a few glaring exceptions. I don't think it's cheating or anything like that. Instead, perhaps lack of appreciation of and knowledge about those that aren't as familiar to some folks.

It's not about who I "like." I have no affinity for Ronnie Carson; I just call it the way I see it. You will never convince me that there are more than 5 players in the junior class that can dominate and control a game the way he can - much less 18 players!

Here's the question w/ try-outs. Do you take the 13 best players, or do you take the 13 players that make the best team?

Deondre Jackson and Austin Schreck should have been on this trout list. Both took home a lot of awards from their teams, districts, and the area this past season. I look for both of them to have huge Senior seasons, and both have started off the summer AAU session fantastically. They'll open eyes as they both command a lot of attention, and they play great team basketball.