Man Drove 18 Hours, Urinating in Bottle, To Have Sex With a Minor

lawildcat

I've watched To Catch a Predator several times as well. The one thing that always amazes me is none of the guys have ever heard the phrase "Too good to be true". You'd think a 14yo you met on the internet inviting you to their house for sex while their parents will be away for several hours would come off as "TGTBT" for a pervert/predator but these guys come running every time. Makes me wonder how many times this happens and it's not a police sting?

An alarming amount have been teachers.

Well if you think about it if you really are sick and a huge pervert what job has easier access to children than that?

In my abnormal psych class we covered a lot of stuff and one of the chapters was sexual disorders. There are people out there with some strange/sick disorders and what's worst is some of the people cannot even control it.

I'm sure there is a psychiatrist with a name for the disorder of driving across the country to have sex w a minor. The psych will testify that it is a mental illness. 2 months in therapy and back on the streets for the dwarf perv.

There are too many idiots in this world.

Well if you think about it if you really are sick and a huge pervert what job has easier access to children than that?

In my abnormal psych class we covered a lot of stuff and one of the chapters was sexual disorders. There are people out there with some strange/sick disorders and what's worst is some of the people cannot even control it.

I've wondered about stuff like that before. Are people born with these disorders and can't help it or are they just sickos. Are people born with a desire for younger people or do they begin to have the desire after seeing or being around children?