Bearcat Classic 4/11-13

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to see the 7th grade Hoop Dreams! I have heard they are loaded. Will they be playing up in the 14U division?

That said, I want to see all the teams. Finally, AAU ball is back in full swing!

Our 7th grade is far from loaded. We have a couple nice pieces but they'll certainly be playing 13u this weekend.

Will SS have multiple teams at these grade levels, as they have in the past?

I was just looking at their site and it only showed it as going on this weekend. It doesn't show which teams are playing in it. Based on who I saw there last year I'm guessing they will probably have a big showing for their teams.

My HD team plays Shining Stars - Price Friday night and KY Bulldogs on Saturday. Should be a good weekend.

The matchup of Timmy Taylor and Dre Jackson at Point may be worth the price of admission alone on Saturday night.

I spoke too soon. They changed the schedule for the weekend and we play a completely different set of teams now.

I saw that. Looks like both your teams have to play a pool play game Sunday morning now. I would not like that.

I was looking forward to seeing our game against you Friday night. Good luck.

I saw that. Looks like both your teams have to play a pool play game Sunday morning now. I would not like that.

I was looking forward to seeing our game against you Friday night. Good luck.

Have to accomodate all the kids we have trying out for Jr All Stars on Saturday. I would rather play Sunday morning than to forefit our first game on Saturday due to the all star tryouts.