Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Michigan Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 264
  • Views 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really, really need Michigan to cool off from the outside.

25 Michigan

22 Kentucky

 

7:00 left in the 1st half.

It wasn't based on his tournament play but the season. No, he didn't play much. He often showed why when he came in. Lee is far more project than the others. I'm real hopeful he stays on with the team and doesn't transfer, because he may develop into a real asset.

 

He has looked lost at times, but I do recall the only game he got significant run he went for like 15 with some boards. He should have played more throughout the season so he wouldn't be as green. As soon as he makes a mistake he's usually pulled on the spot, tough to get your feel like that.

 

 

But not acting like he is a world beater, he has a ways to go. However, he's not as useless as people try to act.

Wow no call on the travel.. Refs aren't blue friendly this half.

I'm as big of Kentucky fan as any, so of course I'm not talking about everyone. But I'm just always tired of the fair weather fans who complain and talk trash. Why not be supportive, why hate on your own team constantly?

 

It's not like I singled anyone out, but there is a large group of these "fans" in the BBN.

I know, but it is the same with any fanbase.

 

I always hear how UK fans are so arrogant etc. and hateful yet one of my best friends is a UL fan and he was all nice leading up to the game the other. iChat but after they lost he's been so full of hate toward UK that if he was a UK fan he'd be used as an example of how all UK fans are.

Andrew had compete position there!

 

I thought so to but it was close.

30 Michigan

22 Kentucky

 

5:25 left in the 1st half.

Randle can't hit a shot if he's more than 3 feet from the basket today.

Dakari. Ugh. That's pathetic.

I thought so to but it was close.

 

Terrible teerible call.. They act like it was John Wall slashing, Andrew was there 1.5 seconds early.

Horrible ball handling! I guess moving picks are allowed also lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.