Kentucky/Michigan Updates

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't based on his tournament play but the season. No, he didn't play much. He often showed why when he came in. Lee is far more project than the others. I'm real hopeful he stays on with the team and doesn't transfer, because he may develop into a real asset.

He has looked lost at times, but I do recall the only game he got significant run he went for like 15 with some boards. He should have played more throughout the season so he wouldn't be as green. As soon as he makes a mistake he's usually pulled on the spot, tough to get your feel like that.

But not acting like he is a world beater, he has a ways to go. However, he's not as useless as people try to act.

I'm as big of Kentucky fan as any, so of course I'm not talking about everyone. But I'm just always tired of the fair weather fans who complain and talk trash. Why not be supportive, why hate on your own team constantly?

It's not like I singled anyone out, but there is a large group of these "fans" in the BBN.

I know, but it is the same with any fanbase.

I always hear how UK fans are so arrogant etc. and hateful yet one of my best friends is a UL fan and he was all nice leading up to the game the other. iChat but after they lost he's been so full of hate toward UK that if he was a UK fan he'd be used as an example of how all UK fans are.