Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Michigan Updates

Featured Replies

I call the five on the floor the "Please Survive This" lineup.

  • Replies 264
  • Views 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The non double dribble call still has me puzzled.

Michigan finally goes to its 1-3-1 zone... I think UK will abuse them even more down low in that.

Harrison missing how many layups a game?????? Drives me nuts, especially uncontested layups.

  • Author

I didn't know you were aloud to do chinups on the rim in college!

Michigan finally goes to its 1-3-1 zone... I think UK will abuse them even more down low in that.

Not when they can't make easy layups.

Straight up Stauskas went into his arm.

 

Luke Hancock lives!!!

First and foremost off season to do list. 1 teach Harrison how to make a FREAKING LAYUP!

Luke Hancock lives!!!

 

I'm starting to believe that one ref is kin to #11.:eek:

Unreal... The first was a tie up, Andrew was fouled.

How isn't that a foul?

 

You mean on Randle?

  • Author

Hand is part of the ball arm is not! I bet that would have been a foul if it had been Stauskas driving!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.