Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Georgia Basketball Rules

Featured Replies

Ram I'd think you would favor these rules being in place at Georgia, that Takes Georgia off of the list of potential schools to hire Petrino in 2 or 3 years.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ram said we have to read the rule as it's written. Nowhere in the rule he cited (the last one) does it use the word "who" at all.

 

Now if he wants to complain about a rule restricting how many people a player can date at one time, have at it.

Maybe I misunderstood, but he said that the mandate for monogamy was his issue.
Maybe I misunderstood, but he said that the mandate for monogamy was his issue.

 

He also said....

 

Enforcing who a player can and cannot date is what I have a problem with.
He also said....

 

I took that as limiting the number but I won't speak for him.

Sadly, I wouldn't have fit under that mold in college.

Regarding the hickey rule.

 

Hickeys on the player or on the player's girlfriend? I'm not sure how it reads.

Is it better to have hickeys in places that can't be seen by coaches?

Regarding the hickey rule.

 

Hickeys on the player or on the player's girlfriend? I'm not sure how it reads.

Is it better to have hickeys in places that can't be seen by coaches?

I would vote for that.

Hickeys that can be seen on a guy or a girl are disgusting, imo. Good rule for all!

Maybe I misunderstood, but he said that the mandate for monogamy was his issue.

 

That's obviously my issue. I was pretty explicit there.

Ram said we have to read the rule as it's written. Nowhere in the rule he cited (the last one) does it use the word "who" at all.

 

Now if he wants to complain about a rule restricting how many people a player can date at one time, have at it.

 

It certainly rules out dating a girl who is poly.

It certainly rules out dating a girl who is poly.

 

Not necessarily. Poly people can have partners that are monogamous.

Not necessarily. Poly people can have partners that are monogamous.
Trolling hard or hardly trolling?
Trolling hard or hardly trolling?

 

:lol2: It's entirely possible for one person in a relationship to be monogamous, while the other is polyamorous (sp?). I'd venture it's very rare, but it's certainly a possibility.

:lol2: It's entirely possible for one person in a relationship to be monogamous, while the other is polyamorous (sp?). I'd venture it's very rare, but it's certainly a possibility.

 

It's also possible for a gay guy to date while he's in the closet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.