Georgia Basketball Rules

CBDV

Georgia Bulldogs men’s basketball team policy toward women for players includes no hickeys, no orgies and one, not two or three girlfriends | FOX Sports on MSN

In the section titled "Treat women with respect," among the points made are:

• No means no, date rape is serious

• You don't own your girlfriend

• Stay out of gray areas, Orgies and g*** b**** are inappropriate

• Never assault or intimidate a woman

• Birth control is your responsibility too

• Don't spend all your energy in the bed all night

• Hicky's / passion marks should not ever be noticed by coaches

• One. Not two or three girlfriends . . .

Another section in the Georgia policy, one which the Maryland study found more concerning, was in the area of privacy.

Why is it concerning?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem on the coaches deciding whether players should be in monogamous relationships our not.

Hey as long as the school is providing them a scholarship then they should have to comply with the rules. IMO we need more coaches out there teaching young men how to treat women. I commend GA for doing this. I am not sure about what other programs do but there is nothing here that makes me think is bad. I think the intent of what you are looking at is that they are trying to teach them not to screw around with several different girls which can lead to ALL kinds of problems for the player and the program

Hey as long as the school is providing them a scholarship then they should have to comply with the rules. IMO we need more coaches out there teaching young men how to treat women. I commend GA for doing this. I am not sure about what other programs do but there is nothing here that makes me think is bad. I think the intent of what you are looking at is that they are trying to teach them not to screw around with several different girls which can lead to ALL kinds of problems for the player and the program

Sorry, no. A PUBLIC school has no right to.dictate the love life of their students.

Sorry, no. A PUBLIC school has no right to.dictate the love life of their students.

NO but when you accept a scholarship you follow the rules of your institution or go somewhere else. My boss tells me the rules and I follow them or I have no job. No my boss does not dictate my love life but those are not his rules. I am sadden that a coach has to come up with rules like this but glad someone is trying to teach kids how to act appropriately. Like I said if they don't like the rules don't play for the coach.