Georgia Basketball Rules

CBDV

Yeah, because that's comparable.

Seriously, how does anyone have an issue with "No date rape" or "no assaulting women"?

I know a lot of people who would view it the same way, yes.

I have no problem with rules that are about treating others with respect, but in my opinion mandating monogamy it's our of bounds.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of people who would view it the same way, yes.

I have no problem with rules that are about treating others with respect, but in my opinion mandating monogamy it's our of bounds.

I would imagine if the chick was okay with them having multiple "partners" it would be cool. The whole basis of the rules is to treat women with respect.

Exactly, so why did you single out the public schools but seemed to think it was OK for the Privates

Because public schools aren't religious institutions. Religious schools can have whatever stupid rule they want. Other private schools that you mentioned, like Stanford, would never publicly advertise a rule enforcing monogamy, because plenty of their students would lose it.

I would imagine if the chick was okay with them having multiple "partners" it would be cool. The whole basis of the rules is to treat women with respect.

That's not what it says. I'm responding to the rule as written.

Some schools have a dress code for players on road trips or game day..."Who are they to tell me how to dress?"

Ram do you have a problem with that?

I don't, because they're still on the clock, so to speak.

If who is plural, it sure does affect it.

Ram said we have to read the rule as it's written. Nowhere in the rule he cited (the last one) does it use the word "who" at all.

Now if he wants to complain about a rule restricting how many people a player can date at one time, have at it.