Mason County's Shawn Johnson signs with Campbellsville

Congrats to Shawn. Could probably run track for C'ville as well, but I don't know how possible that is at the college level.

Hopefully I'll catch a C'ville-Georgetown game or two.

Georgetown may not play Campbellsville next year. They are moving to NCAA division 3 and will be in a different conference and play teams of that conference. I'm sure there's reasons why they made that move but don't know what they are. I really lIKe the KIAC.

I think he will do well down there. He really needs to work hard this summer and work with weights and get stronger. He'll be ok.

I agree, not your normal HS game,,there are some big bodies in that conference......

Georgetown may not play Campbellsville next year. They are moving to NCAA division 3 and will be in a different conference and play teams of that conference. I'm sure there's reasons why they made that move but don't know what they are. I really lIKe the KIAC.

I know Gtown tried that 2/3 years ago and it did*nt happen,,,is it for sure a go this time?

I know Gtown tried that 2/3 years ago and it did*nt happen,,,is it for sure a go this time?

I was wrong, they will play in the Mid South Conference again next year and the next year will play in Division 3 NCAA. They will play each other next year.