March 25, 201412 yr As long as people are playing fantasy football at a high rate, I'm not sure there is such thing as too fat for the NFL. That plus betting on games.
March 25, 201412 yr Thursday night is already pushing it, IMO. The games in London are nothing but a burden on the teams that are forced over there.
March 25, 201412 yr Cuban isn't an idiot. If I were the NFL, I'd at least give the guy a serious listen.
March 26, 201412 yr Author It doesn't appear the NFL wants to play on Friday and the Saturday version is late in the year where it shouldn't conflict with college football.
March 26, 201412 yr It doesn't appear the NFL wants to play on Friday and the Saturday version is late in the year where it shouldn't conflict with college football. Mark Cuban said, on Colin Cowherd today, that if they try to play on Friday and Saturday that it would void their anti-trust status.
March 26, 201412 yr Author Mark Cuban said, on Colin Cowherd today, that if they try to play on Friday and Saturday that it would void their anti-trust status. I just don't see the NFL doing that anti-trust or not. A couple of weekends with Saturday games when college football is over is great, anymore is too much. I love having games every Thursday in addition to the traditional times but as a diehard fan I would NOT expand to any more days/times of the week.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.