March 17, 201412 yr Also if UK is lucky enough to beat Kansas State will Bobby Knight and the 76 Hoosier team be rooting for Kentucky over Wichita State? IMO not a chance as Bobby hates UK more. He would just root hard for Shockers to go down in the sweet sixteen. He would have his cake and eat it too.
March 17, 201412 yr Author Obviously Kentucky. Is that sarcasm or real? :lol2: Would you not have considered UL? I would of guessed a mid major school would of been the one to go into the tourney undefeated. The comnpetition throughout the year on their schedule just isn't that of a top DI school. I never would have thought Wichita State, but probably should have considering the run they had last year & most of that group coming back.
March 17, 201412 yr Is that sarcasm or real? :lol2: Would you not have considered UL? Don't have anywhere near the amount of talent Kentucky does. Now that the Cats are really putting it together, I don't see anything to stop their march to the Final Four. :woot:
March 17, 201412 yr Is that sarcasm or real? :lol2: Would you not have considered UL? Heavy sarcasm... And I wouldn't have picked either UL or UK to go 40-0. Too hard to do.
March 17, 201412 yr I will say this for Wichita State. For the most part they have rolled through the entire regular season slate. They had 1 or 2 games in conference where games were in jeopardy. Not as if they were hanging on for dear life every other game. Murray State came close a two seasons ago, but they had many close calls before losing. That Ron Baker, he's a gym rat; he's like a coach on the floor; a heady player; deceptive when he goes to the goal; a kid who understands what he can and can't do and just gets the most out of his abilities. Anyone wanna take an over/under with me on the number of times those are used if Wichita State makes a deep run?
March 17, 201412 yr Author Heavy sarcasm... And I wouldn't have picked either UL or UK to go 40-0. Too hard to do. So who would you have picked?
March 17, 201412 yr That Ron Baker, he's a gym rat; he's like a coach on the floor; a heady player; deceptive when he goes to the goal; a kid who understands what he can and can't do and just gets the most out of his abilities. Anyone wanna take an over/under with me on the number of times those are used if Wichita State makes a deep run? You got it all wrong. He's scrappy and has such a high basketball IQ...
March 17, 201412 yr You got it all wrong. He's scrappy and has such a high basketball IQ... How could I forget?
March 17, 201412 yr How could I forget? It happens. Also, don't forget Cleanthony Early and Tekele Cotton...Such well-spoken young fellas.
March 17, 201412 yr How about the irony of a potential matchup between a team that can actually go 40-0 vs. this UK squad?
March 17, 201412 yr How about the irony of a potential matchup between a team that can actually go 40-0 vs. this UK squad? I'm sure it will only be mentioned in the press about 375,000 times in the 36 hours leading up to the game.
March 17, 201412 yr I'm sure it will only be mentioned in the press about 375,000 times in the 36 hours leading up to the game. Which is exactly what the committe wanted
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.