Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals in Free Agency

Featured Replies

Bengals usually wait till the first and second level guys are gone. Any news?.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Don't they have a lot of cap room?

 

It seems like every year they do.

Did I understand correctly? They matched the offer sheet of Hawkins?

Other than CB where else are we in need of FA help? Maybe center because we cut Cookie.

Other than CB where else are we in need of FA help? Maybe center because we cut Cookie.

 

I agree. I really wasn't looking for them to go out and sign some guys who just received huge contracts. However the one guy as we already discussed that I think they needed to keep and sign was someone who has already been on the team in Collins. Other than that it was pretty well known they wouldn't go pay top dollar for some guys becuase they want to extend Green, Burfict, etc.

Agree, I want to see us resign Collins and I would like the best CB possible within our budget. Other than that I don't think we need to do anything in FA.

Agree, I want to see us resign Collins and I would like the best CB possible within our budget. Other than that I don't think we need to do anything in FA.

 

If they do not sign Collins back, I wouldn't mind them trying to sign Peppers, Ware, or even Revis depending on what they are asking for.

If I thought Revis was completely healthy and wouldn't be a distraction I would be warm to the idea.

 

I also would have an interest in Mack but admit I don't fully understand the Bengals plan of attack on the OL.

If I thought Revis was completely healthy and wouldn't be a distraction I would be warm to the idea.

 

I also would have an interest in Mack but admit I don't fully understand the Bengals plan of attack on the OL.

 

So you like the idea of having a defensive TO on the team? Havent we been there done that.

So you like the idea of having a defensive TO on the team? Havent we been there done that.

 

You better read what you highlighted again.

You better read what you highlighted again.

 

The fact that you would be "warm to the idea" surprises me.

The fact that you would be "warm to the idea" surprises me.

 

Yes, warm to the idea if the TO element wasn't in play.

Yes, warm to the idea if the TO element wasn't in play.

 

I see, well it is so lets hope he finds a home somewhere else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.