Highlands Spring 2014

The second best team in 4A has a tough schedule. :D

Yes they do. Which game(s) do you think you will make it to this year? One of the srimmages against X or T, one of the Saturday games against Paducah or Columbus, maybe the Cov Cath game if moved to Thursday? or what about the Elder game, any chance you skip a SK game to attend that one?

Highlands thanks you for your interest, I'm just hoping that one day I have a desire to attend a SK game.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The second best team in 4A has a tough schedule. :D

Your quote should read " the second best team in 4A from last year has a tough schedule." This years best 4A team has yet to be determined. It's a "big boy" schedule for sure, thanks for your support. :thumb:

Stopped in to the last Spring game for '14. Few things where different from years past. But then again some things never change. Missing a few to baseball which is nothing new, O line looks "lean" and mean, and I like it. QB is awesome. Defense is picking up where they left off. Only problem I have is I wished someone would have had a roster.

Stopped in to the last Spring game for '14. Few things where different from years past. But then again some things never change. Missing a few to baseball which is nothing new, O line looks "lean" and mean, and I like it. QB is awesome. Defense is picking up where they left off. Only problem I have is I wished someone would have had a roster.

You need to get that roster from Sweep. He is usually holding court in the upper reaches of the bleachers.