Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region Draw

Featured Replies

Boone NDA game should be a good one. The last time they played eachother Boone was winning most of the game I believe and just let it get away down the stretch. Poor shooting played a huge roll in that one. Anyone saying ND should make the finals may be right but it isn't as easy as they make it out to be.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look. I have no connection to any of these schools. I have seen all of the teams play. Highlands is young, they control their future. But for this year I feel Boone is healthy now and definitely isn't a Cinderella team.

But I will say this. I watched two Dixie games in the last two weeks. One against Holy Cross and one against Boone. They have a new point guard, don't know who she is her number is 15. She ripped through both of these school presses so maybe they will wear the glass slipper.

If one team/school district can not play on monday, does that mean both games are rescheduled? (So if Boone is cancelled and not allowed to play but NDA,St.Henry and Highlands are allowed)

Not sure Jim, I do hope if they play all four games on Tuesday they spread them out. I suspect though they will go off simultaneously which would stink.

Boone NDA game should be a good one. The last time they played eachother Boone was winning most of the game I believe and just let it get away down the stretch. Poor shooting played a huge roll in that one. Anyone saying ND should make the finals may be right but it isn't as easy as they make it out to be.

 

I agree and think every game should be a good game in the tournament. When it's win or go home and the talent is so equal, it makes for great viewing. You only have to put a 3 game winning streak together against very evenly matched teams. Matchup, shooting and who can handle the pressure if the tournament will come out on top. If Boone and Conner are hitting shots, they have the talent to beat anyone. Same with HHS. When they shoot well and rebound, they are very dangerous. Then you have three big physical teams that are not good shooting teams. If the smaller teams hit shots, get out and run, they can be a difficult matchup for all the bigger teams. If the bigger teams contro tempo, then vice versa. On a bigger floor, it can kinda change the game a little if the smaller teams use it to their advantage.

Interesting. Boone and HC in front of HHS.

 

Boone 17-11

HC 20-7

HHS 22-7.

 

HHS beat both in the regular season.

 

I like Highlands being number 5...they can be Cinderella...lol

I like Highlands being number 5...they can be Cinderella...lol

HHS better not look past St.Henry. I know earlier in they year the beat them pretty good but the Cru Have everybody back and they Have a pretty good big.

I believe that If one school can't make it they are playing Monday's games on Tuesday at Holmes.

Edited by gobigblue9
suppose to be a reply to a quote

Whats the latest on tonights games? Cancelled or still a go at BOKC?

Don't look past the difference in floor size at Bank Arena. It will make it difficult to press. Maybe the best half court teams might have an edge.

Was told a decision will be made by 12 o'clock, they have to let the 7th region officials know early enough for travel.

Anyone know how 7th Region refs interpreted fouls out front rule?? 9th Region officials seemed to be all over the place the whole season!! I want to watch some real basketball & not 4 quarters of free throw shooting!!!

Don't know what this might mean, but NKU just cancelled everything for today. University wise.

Don't know what this might mean, but NKU just cancelled everything for today. University wise.

 

I can't imagine NKU canceling the games tonight and losing out on the potential revenue, unless it is one of the high school's decision. I hope they play tonight and assume the roads will be fine for traveling by this afternoon, if not already.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.