State Wrestling (Region 6)

Just Jim

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the most talented wrestler in Ky? Austin Myers?

It gets kinda hard to compare big guys and little guys. Nathan Boston is currently ranked number 1 in the nation at his weight class, and Brock Ervin is a 5 time state champ and I don't see anyone close to being able to beat them. That being said, kids can't even score on Austin. He's a complete freak and could probably cut weight to 195 and destroy that weight class and everyone in it, or wrestle heavyweight and blow everyone out up there too.

Actually not so hard as of Win Magazine and Brute wrestling national rankings wich came out on Jan 30 Pre state four KY wrestlers were ranked ,

120 Nathan Boston Woodford Co # 3

126 Trae Blackwell Union Co # 17

132 Brock Ervin Union Co # 6

220 Austin Myers Campbell County #2

All Srs except the undefeated 3x State 2 x National champ Jr Austin Myers .;) and newspapers are misleading he is not just undefeated by any ky wrestler in HS he has not lost to any wrestler period , and Campbell Count wrestles more in Ohio than my he majored the third ranked wrestler in Ohio 12-2 a couple months back and as beaten both the Indiana state champ and runner up the last two yrs .

A youth jr high and HS nat champ who's true fresh brother just qualified for nationals at Lindsey Wilson ,

not so hard to compare you beat every single person who steps across the mat from you most in quick fashion he wrestled 68 seconds in his first four matches at state combined an 8, a 9 , a18 ,a 33 sec pin , and a tech in the second his last match at state .

He just set himself apart without ?

Sorry, not sure what state he came from but I'd guess he goes back. To my knowledge he is the 4th wrestler who has came as a middle schooler to wrestle varsity since KY started allowing it again.

I heard Dayton, OH. Don't take that to the bank though.

Sorry, not sure what state he came from but I'd guess he goes back. To my knowledge he is the 4th wrestler who has came as a middle schooler to wrestle varsity since KY started allowing it again.

He is from Dayton. He has an older brother who is a senior who wrestles for a private in OH. Ohio doesn't allow middle schoolers to wrestle in high school from what I have been told so he goes to Woodford and lives with his uncle.