Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Offers Ashland RB Quinton Baker

Featured Replies

2016 RB has picked up an offer from Stoops.

I want to see him on a big stage once.

 

Congrats to him on that offer.

Kid can fly

He's almost as fast as his dad, but not yet. But, no doubt he is fast.

I enjoyed watching Quinton play youth leagues for Beverly Hills. He's a great kid and no doubt will be successful playing on the next level. I will make it a point to catch at least one Ashland game this year.

He's almost as fast as his dad, but not yet. But, no doubt he is fast.

I think he's faster.

He's very fast and shifty. When he's hit hard though I've seen him get gun shy to easy and his durability is a question.

I think he's faster.

Not yet: Al Baker's best 100 time 10.7, Quinton Baker's best 100 time 11.24.

For whatever reason there will always be detractors to a kids opportunities. Fact is we all have weaknesses and to say he cant play there for this reason or that isnt fair. I say be thankful for the opportunity and if he can succeed on a bigger stage it will help those in our area who follow. Congrats Mr. Baker, remember this, you don't have to be your dad, but you have to be the best Quinton you possibly can.

Congrats to the young Mr. Baker, that's quite an honor. i wish him well (except for in his Ashland/Raceland games :popcorn: ).

Simple fact, Quinton will do well no matter where he ends up. He's a good kid. Congratulations to Quinton.

It will be interesting to see who else offers Q in the coming months. I would imagine a UK offer will certainly raise his profile. I look forward to him running the ball for the Tomcats the next 2 years!

Not yet: Al Baker's best 100 time 10.7, Quinton Baker's best 100 time 11.24.

I was there. And I can tell you first hand, right next to him frankly, and Q reaches top speed well before Al did.

Congrats Q!

 

We will be watching and rooting for you!

Not yet: Al Baker's best 100 time 10.7, Quinton Baker's best 100 time 11.24.

 

Wonder if Al's is 100 yd dash instead of meters? Not sure when that changed, but thats what was ran back in the day.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.