Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teacher Sent Home for Being Too Sexy

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As Van Halen would sing "I'm hot for Teacher!"

Didn't think she was all that great looking in the link above, then I saw some of her other pictures....:eek: Where were these teachers when I was in school?

As far as the issue of her being suspended, I think it's a bit of an overreaction by the school, however she has no one to blame but herself, as she failed to disclose her modeling beforehand.

  • Author
Didn't think she was all that great looking in the link above, then I saw some of her other pictures....:eek: Where were these teachers when I was in school?

 

Yes, Google is your friend on this one. Wowza. :thumb:

Ah, not terribly impressed. But I don't understand the dynamic between school districts/teachers/personal pictures and social media. I just don't get it. I wonder, maybe someone knows the answer, is there a contractual disclaimer about what you do in your "non-teacher" life on social media that can get you canned?

I know we've had this discussion before, I can't recall the outcome.

Ah, not terribly impressed. But I don't understand the dynamic between school districts/teachers/personal pictures and social media. I just don't get it. I wonder, maybe someone knows the answer, is there a contractual disclaimer about what you do in your "non-teacher" life on social media that can get you canned?

 

You clearly haven't seen her other pictures....

You clearly haven't seen her other pictures....

 

My computer at work won't let me.

You clearly haven't seen her other pictures....

 

Her "helmet" is not very good but the "uniform" is very nice. Did you notice the cover of the Nude model of the year? Wow, not attractive at all--until you get to the other images.

Saw the headline and thought it was a local story (NKY), then I realized the teacher wasn't having sex with her students and knew it wasn't local.

She has a nice body but she doesn't do much for me.

 

It's really a difficult position for the school (and the teacher) when it comes to teachers modeling. On one hand, some schools are trying to censor free speech & fire a teacher for a picture where her fiance is holding her breasts (fully clothed). On the other hand, some teachers are found modeling nude (or "worse"). It certainly could create a disruption in the classroom, which is why I am so conflicted.

Classic butter face...

  • Author

I wouldn't kick her out in the cold...

Classic butter face...

 

Since when do you...

 

Forget it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.