Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ranking The Talent In The All A Classic

Featured Replies

Who are some of the top players to look out for in this week's All A Classic in Frankfort?

 

I'll go ahead and throw out some of the top names, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of debate on how they stack up against one another.

 

 

1. Drew McDonald - Newport Central Catholic

2. Christen Cunningham - Cordia

3. Jordan Fox - Jackson County

4. Matt Rose - Lexington Christian Academy

 

 

Sleepers:

Michael Young - Lexington Christian Academy

Isaiah Collier - Jackson County

Patrick Hubert, St. Mary

Who are some of the top players to look out for in this week's All A Classic in Frankfort?

 

I'll go ahead and throw out some of the top names, but I'm sure there'll be plenty of debate on how they stack up against one another.

 

 

1. Drew McDonald - Newport Central Catholic

2. Christen Cunningham - Cordia

3. Jordan Fox - Jackson County

4. Matt Rose - Lexington Christian Academy

 

 

Sleepers:

Michael Young - Lexington Christian Academy

Isaiah Collier - Jackson County

 

Is this the kid who was at Dixie two years ago?

If they win tonight, Carson Williams jumps to the top of the list.

I'd also add Dominique Mack into the second tier behind the guys you've mentioned.

My top 10 would be:

Patrick Hubert (St. Mary)

Dominique Mack (Holy Cross)

Carson Williams (Owen Co.)

Drew McDonald (NCC)

Zach Pangallo (NCC)

Jake Shulte (NCC)

Alex Trentman (Brossart)

Matt Rose (LCA)

Jordan Fox (Jackson Co)

Christian Cunningham (Cordia)

 

If Owen Co loses replace Williams with Burns of Brossart

Yes indeed, committed to Army

NewCath's Tanner Moeves has to be on this list.

Yes indeed, committed to Army

 

:thumb:

Would love to see Schulte vs. Carson Williams. I think Jake dominates that matchup.

Would love to see Schulte vs. Carson Williams. I think Jake dominates that matchup.

 

Won't happen this weekend. Mr. Williams is staying home. Congrats to Carroll County.

Would love to see Schulte vs. Carson Williams. I think Jake dominates that matchup.

 

No way..

My top 10 would be:

Patrick Hubert (St. Mary)

Dominique Mack (Holy Cross)

Carson Williams (Owen Co.)

Drew McDonald (NCC)

Zach Pangallo (NCC)

Jake Shulte (NCC)

Alex Trentman (Brossart)

Matt Rose (LCA)

Jordan Fox (Jackson Co)

Christian Cunningham (Cordia)

 

If Owen Co loses replace Williams with Burns of Brossart

 

Mack is soild I would also add Jack Schmitt (HC)

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Anthony Mathis, freshman point guard for Kentucky Country Day, is a very nice player. It will be interesting to see how he plays against NCC, if they both advance in their first round games.

Yes he is (Mathis) I saw him play in the LIT when KCD beat Butler.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.