Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 101 Pendleton County 59

Featured Replies

Final from the Fieldhouse

 

Lukas Greenhill led the Royals with 26. had a few others in double figures...hopefully Sumo will put stats on. He's a good host as always.

 

PC returns to action on Monday against Walton-Verona.

Pendleton County 14 15 11 19 --59

Mason County 31 28 16 26 --101

PC: T. Pugh 5, Koeninger 6, C. Pugh 2, Wood 6, Jones 9, Antrobus 15, Browning 9, Turner 3, Wilson 2, Gaskins 1, Dennie 1, Daugherty 0, Hall 0, McCain 0, Wolfe 0. Total 59.

 

MC: Henry 13, O'Mara 7, S. Johnson 8, Thomas 3, Williams 0, Greenhill 26, D. Johnson 16, Frame 12, R. Johnson 7, Boone 5, Griffith 2, Caudill 2, Humphrey 0, Hamm 0. Total 101.

 

3-pointers: PC 8 (Browning 3, Antrobus 2, Wood 2, Turner), MC 10 (Greenhill 5, Frame 2, D. Johnson 2, R. Johnson).

 

Records: Pendleton County 5-12, Mason County 12-4.

 

 

Royals turn up heat in romp over Wildcats

Keep it going Royals !

  • Author

I'm not sure who came up with the starting lineup montage at Mason County, but I really liked it!

Only had the oppertunity to see Mason County once this year when they played Augusta in the Mike Murphy Classic. I know they have a really good team but it was hard to guage from that game. Do they have a legitament chance of challenging Montgomery County and/or BB for the 10th Region? I know Mason and BB are playing sometime in Feburary close to end of regular season. Be a great preview for the region tournament.

  • Author
Only had the oppertunity to see Mason County once this year when they played Augusta in the Mike Murphy Classic. I know they have a really good team but it was hard to guage from that game. Do they have a legitament chance of challenging Montgomery County and/or BB for the 10th Region? I know Mason and BB are playing sometime in Feburary close to end of regular season. Be a great preview for the region tournament.

 

I've seen both Mason and Brossart play twice. I think at full strength, it's a close contest. With Jennings out of the lineup...I give the nod to Mason.

I've seen both Mason and Brossart play twice. I think at full strength, it's a close contest. With Jennings out of the lineup...I give the nod to Mason.

 

But how do they fair against Mongomery? They are like 10th in the state and as of now still undefeated. Is this a toss up for the region crown or is it more like Montgomery's to loose? And the region is at the fieldhouse so that may help Mason or at least level the playing field.

  • Author
But how do they fair against Mongomery? They are like 10th in the state and as of now still undefeated. Is this a toss up for the region crown or is it more like Montgomery's to loose? And the region is at the fieldhouse so that may help Mason or at least level the playing field.

 

I want to say it's Montgomery's to lose, but I have yet to see them this year. In the Fieldhouse...in March, anything can happen.

I thought when Newport put up 50 on PC in the first half of their game in the Bracken County tournament that it was an anamoly. I guess not.

I want to say it's Montgomery's to lose, but I have yet to see them this year. In the Fieldhouse...in March, anything can happen.

 

Doesn't get much better than the Fieldhouse at tourney time!

Doesn't get much better than the Fieldhouse at tourney time!

 

I do not have a dog in this fight, but the 10th region belongs to Montgomery County,,BB and Mason County about equal..as the next two best teams

I have Campbell as a dark horse next to BB and Mason. Campbell has all the pieces, and they just had a bad night against BB in a big time rivalry game. With Holbrook, Jackson, and Wilson, add in McGoveny, I think Campbell could beat BB and/or Mason Co.

 

We shall see, of course...

  • Author
I have Campbell as a dark horse next to BB and Mason. Campbell has all the pieces, and they just had a bad night against BB in a big time rivalry game. With Holbrook, Jackson, and Wilson, add in McGoveny, I think Campbell could beat BB and/or Mason Co.

 

We shall see, of course...

 

If Campbell happens to lose in the district final (I think they do), they're playing Mason, Montgomery, or Harrison in the first round. I don't think they beat either the Royals or Indians, and I'm not sure they beat HC either.

If Campbell happens to lose in the district final (I think they do), they're playing Mason, Montgomery, or Harrison in the first round. I don't think they beat either the Royals or Indians, and I'm not sure they beat HC either.

 

Campbell plays Harrison and Mason back to back in early Feb. we will see how they stack up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.