February 8, 201412 yr I would be shocked if the Berling twins end up anywhere but CovCath. I heard St Henry.
February 8, 201412 yr NKMSAA District Final - SPX 45 Conner 38 - good luck to both teams in the Regional Tournament.
February 9, 201412 yr They're going to St.Henry Thanks JJD -- wow, surprises me. Appreciate the info.
February 9, 201412 yr :popcorn::no: Got nothing for ya. Was not at the game. Just what I heard. And apologies to the thread--- just read the thread title---Boys. Whoops. :lol2:
February 11, 201412 yr Ockerman defeats Gray tonight to win their district. They will face Twenhofel tomorrow.
February 11, 201412 yr Ockerman defeats Gray tonight to win their district. They will face Twenhofel tomorrow. I guess that means Summit View beat Twenhofel tonight.
February 12, 201412 yr I guess that means Summit View beat Twenhofel tonight. Ockerman took care of Twenhofel. Played really well the first half but give Twenhofel credit as they out played Ockerman the second half. Ockerman will have to clean up some careless possessions Thursday when they will face the winner of St. Pius and Highlands. Does anyone have updates on others 8th grade games?
February 13, 201412 yr This will be a rematch of their game a couple weeks ago at St. Pius. St. Pius beat Ockerman to hand them their only lose of the season. I'm sure this Ockerman group will be ready for this one. Should be fun.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.