Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Catholic at Covington Catholic updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
Give Lawnboy credit. Only cat in Skyline rocking NCC gear. Wore it loud and proud.

 

I felt like a man on an island.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMG_0125.jpg
[ATTACH=CONFIG]42341[/ATTACH]

 

He followed it up with a 3 next trip.

Goose Givens was in attendance.

3rd high game I've been to where it never got to the end.

 

In the late 90s(I think) Conner played on the hill against NCC and they cancelled it first play into the third quarter. It was actually worse than it was tonight.

Saw a game in about 1992 at Conner where a kid broke the backboard before the varsity game.

Now this one.

 

The leak was only part of the issue. They were sliding on both ends in the first half but it was worse on the NCC end.

 

If anyone got film of big Drew trying to get up and run to the other end but his feet looked like they were on ice I'd save it. It would be a great post-season banquet item. It was funny to watch.

 

Sorry about that backboard this "gym rat" was practicing his "Vanilla Thunder" dunk......

PIctures of JV and Varsity

 

Game suspension was the right call, it was only going to get worse.

Thanks. Reason I ask is that I had this one in the NKY contest and I would prefer to keep the contest results "open" if the game is rescheduled quickly enough.

 

I'm calling Oscar Mayer Bologna on this PAPA! I asked a valid question in the 4th post on this thread. I should get 20 bonus points. LOL. For the record I had NCC winning as my 1 point game.

Edited by PurplePride92

Hats off to both student sections. Fun groups.

 

I may not get the vision of Christian Stewart dancing out of my head.

I wonder when the last time was that a NKY team played in 2 consecutive regular-season sellouts?

Hats off to both student sections. Fun groups.

 

I may not get the vision of Christian Stewart dancing out of my head.

Pork Chop dancing!?!?!? I can't believe I missed that!

Pork Chop dancing!?!?!? I can't believe I missed that!

 

It was very entertaining.

I can tell you that Coach Dawn was having the conversation before the game about the floor. It was not a case of "I'm down by 5 so..."

 

Good call call by Scully and crew to end it. You don't want to see a kid blow out a knee and end his season.

 

CCH had the AC running today to try to help to no avail.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.