January 5, 201412 yr Titans should have never gotten rid of Fisher, Bud screwed that up by siding with Vince Young.
January 5, 201412 yr Author Romeo Crennel 2005-2008 Eric Mangini 2009-2010 Pat Shurmur 2011-2012 Rob Chudzinski 2013 If losing the locker room was the reason' date=' and I'm not saying it wasn't, that was no where in the Press Conference I listened to. At least be up front to your fan base about the reason. I just don't buy the "He's our guy" and then less than a year after hiring him, "It just didn't work out." Any reasonable Browns fan will say there was much improvement from the last regime in most areas of the game. The biggest downer was not finishing games and that comes from experience. This is a very young team with a lot of talent despite what some on here would say. 10 draft picks in 2014 draft, 7 out of the first 100. It will be interesting to see where they go with their selections. I'll say this, to me, there aren't many NFL-ready QBs in this year's draft, nobody I'd be willing to take a chance on especially with the Browns recent QB draft history. If Hoyer can get healthy, I'm willing to roll with him as our starting QB. As I have said in other threads, I think the Richardson trade ended up being a genius move for the Cleveland franchise.[/quote']so if there isn't any QB's worth taking this draft then when do they get one? Next year? Who's the big names then?
January 6, 201412 yr Titans, Lions, Vikings, and Redskins have all requested permission to interview Jay Gruden......
January 6, 201412 yr @RapSheet: "#Titans and #Vikings are pushing to interview Mike Zimmer quickly. Who knows if this'll be the year. But interest is very real."
January 6, 201412 yr Titans, Lions, Vikings, and Redskins have all requested permission to interview Jay Gruden...... Be my guest.
January 8, 201412 yr Mike Zimmer is interviewing with the Vikings today, Titans tomorrow. Gruden has interviewed with the Titans and is interviewing today with the Redskins. He is considered a "front-runner" for the Redskins job according to the Washington Post.
January 8, 201412 yr Mike Zimmer is interviewing with the Vikings today, Titans tomorrow. Gruden has interviewed with the Titans and is interviewing today with the Redskins. He is considered a "front-runner" for the Redskins job according to the Washington Post. Personality wise what is Jay Gruden like? Would RGIII still run the show?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.