Breathitt Co. 73 Estill Co. 61

Final from Jackson.

Breathitt shot lights out, and Estill just had no fire power at all. They played sluggish throughout - though Dixon and freshman Hoover pulled Estill back into the game - the bobcats eventually pulled away again and controlled the game at the end.

I didnt catch his name - but Number 30 for the Bobcats was great tonight. An excellent shooter .

Just two random thoughts. Sense Estill's 7 game winning streak mid season they have now dropped 4 of 5 and looked very sluggish and well, uninterested tonight. Rather Breathitt was pouring on the early lead or Estill was coming back to tie or take the lead - the players or the bench (with the exception of Dixon and Hoover) seemed to not really care.

This is the first real game I've seen out of Breathitt - and let me just say - I dont know how Breathitt has went 3-20 this year so far. They shot lights out all night long and really controlled the game.

Whoa!! This is a shocker. Estill has been one of the best teams that I have seen play in the last month. I figured it would be a close game at Breathitt but I figured Estill would be on the other end.

Congrats to Coach Hall and his Bobcats. This could be the win that turns their season around.

Estill has underachieved all season long. I think many felt that they could possibly be the best team in the 14th coming into this year. They are decent, but I doubt that they are a threat in the 14th and would not be surprised if they are knocked off in the first round of the 56th district tourny.

Hard to believe this score, Good win for the Bobcats though. Young team getting big wins can be dangerous when tournament time approaches. Dissapointing night for Estill, could be the miracle loss that turns the postseason around. Never know if a team is gonna bounce back or gonna fold their tent up and go home. Time to see what Estill is made of!!!

Estill has underachieved all season long. I think many felt that they could possibly be the best team in the 14th coming into this year. They are decent, but I doubt that they are a threat in the 14th and would not be surprised if they are knocked off in the first round of the 56th district tourny.

Woah, woah, woah. I'm going to have to throw up a big red flag on that one.

Estill has underachieved? I will give it to you tonight for sure....but where else have they done so? They have had losses to Clark County, Lee County, Montgomery County, and 2 huge prep schools from Florida and Tennesee - several of which went down to the wire.

Estill has overcome my own personal pre season prediction - and I still have them as my favorite to win the district.

Trust me. Coach Tiller and floor general Dixon will have the boys ready for Hazard, Berea, and the 56th district.

What is Hoover's first name, begins with a "C". Thanks!!!!!

Chris, I believe. He looked absolutely brilliant for his age tonight during Estill's come from behind to tie shortly after the beginning of the 2nd half. His Freshman partner and crime - Number 4 hit two or three big treys and was great with the ball tonight.

Woah, woah, woah. I'm going to have to throw up a big red flag on that one.

Estill has underachieved? I will give it to you tonight for sure....but where else have they done so? They have had losses to Clark County, Lee County, Montgomery County, and 2 huge prep schools from Florida and Tennesee - several of which went down to the wire.

Estill has overcome my own personal pre season prediction - and I still have them as my favorite to win the district.

Trust me. Coach Tiller and floor general Dixon will have the boys ready for Hazard, Berea, and the 56th district.

In a rescheduled game, Jackson City comes to Estill Co next tuesday the 21st.