Boone Co. 75 Holmes 74 (2OT)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dropping 2 games in a row that IMO Holmes should have won by a combined 40 points is shocking to say the least. They are very very down and Boone is obviously playing much better ball right now.

North College Hill, Ncc, Boone... Holmes has lost 3 in a row.

Greg Rice is playing for Cincinatti Taft, a very reliable source told me. I doubt he will be playing today against Dayton Dunbar though.

Without Rice or Henderson, Holmes still should have beaten this Boone Co team. Edmonson, Jefferson, and Hill are three of the top 15 players in NKY and I'm not sure if Boone Co. even has 1.

Greg Rice is playing for Cincinatti Taft, a very reliable source told me. I doubt he will be playing today against Dayton Dunbar though.

Without Rice or Henderson, Holmes still should have beaten this Boone Co team. Edmonson, Jefferson, and Hill are three of the top 15 players in NKY and I'm not sure if Boone Co. even has 1.

I wonder if he and Herkey are buddies???? Should be a great game tonight, or should I say games.... Taft/Dunbar and NCH/Oak Hill.... Would be freaky if Rice comes out and warms up with Taft.....

I wonder if he and Herkey are buddies???? Should be a great game tonight, or should I say games.... Taft/Dunbar and NCH/Oak Hill.... Would be freaky if Rice comes out and warms up with Taft.....

Yeah, I know. Right after the CCH game. It would be too strange.

I"ve heard thats where he will end up but as of Friday he was still in the Holmes System.

You were there at the Highlands game, you saw this kid... he is nails. I like Hill a lot, he has topped 30pts like 3 times in the last 4 games. He is just athletic, plays with a lot of tenacity and will probably develop into the premier player next year. It would be nice if he were 6'4 or 6'5 though.

Preaching to the choir, my friend. I said earlier in the season that Hill is the top overall player in NKY. Period.

I thought it was absolutely hilarious that earlier in the year people were saying that Austin Hill was not quick and did not "create" matchup problems.... those people are probably really wondering about their knowledge of the game right now, or lack there of.

Mr. Rice was sitting on the front row of chairs on the floor tonight during Taft's game.