Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas 86 North Carolina 83

Featured Replies

Stats and recap of the game here. Also found this info interesting:

 

For UNC, McDonald scored 15 points with four 3-pointers after the NCAA announced hours before tipoff that the senior was cleared to return to competition after missing the first nine games.

The NCAA said McDonald must repay $1,783 to a charity of his choice for receiving improper benefits from "numerous individuals" during this spring and summer. That included the use of luxury cars, payment of parking tickets, a cellphone and lodging.

After the game, UNC issued a statement from athletic director Bubba Cunningham saying the school was still working with the NCAA on Hairston's status and expected to have the matter resolved by the end of the week.

 

AP News: Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83

I had the pleasure of being at the Dean Dome tonight.

 

I liked it a lot. I like the feel of it. Seems more intimate than Rupp. All upper level seats are individual seats with a back ie not bench seating.

 

UNC does a really nice job of using former greats to get the crowd excited during breaks in play via video.

 

I was surprised to see a good amount of open seats in the upper level.

 

It did get really loud.

 

Fun time.

 

^This

 

I was there this past Sat and got the very same feel. Loved the individual seats but disliked that our seats were right smack behind a Video board. The fans do get into the videos of past greats during timeouts.

 

I would go back.....

Good game but I can't help but feel like I'm watching a free throw

competition with really bad competitors. I just wonder how much

free throw attempts are up from this year to last.

I like Rick Barnes as a coach and hope that he can get the program back

to where he once had it.

  • Author
Stats and recap of the game here. Also found this info interesting:

 

For UNC, McDonald scored 15 points with four 3-pointers after the NCAA announced hours before tipoff that the senior was cleared to return to competition after missing the first nine games.

The NCAA said McDonald must repay $1,783 to a charity of his choice for receiving improper benefits from "numerous individuals" during this spring and summer. That included the use of luxury cars, payment of parking tickets, a cellphone and lodging.

After the game, UNC issued a statement from athletic director Bubba Cunningham saying the school was still working with the NCAA on Hairston's status and expected to have the matter resolved by the end of the week.

 

AP News: Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83

 

How is McDonald supposed to pay back the money or I mean make the donation? Does he take out a student loan?

The single weirdest team that I can remember.

Word is Roy had the boys out at 5 a.m. shooting FTs today.

Word is Roy had the boys out at 5 a.m. shooting FTs today.

 

Because he couldn't have them out at midnight is what I heard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.