January 3, 201412 yr I wonder if anyone has asked Dennis Rodman what he thinks of the nut job now? The two of them are best buds.
January 6, 201412 yr I think even Rodman would reconsider after this. Ahh.....no Rodman, ex-NBA All Stars arrive in North Korea
January 6, 201412 yr Kim Jong Un's executed uncle was eaten alive by 120 hungry dogs: report - World News Now a "report" says they were killed/eaten by dogs. Talk about disturbing.
January 6, 201412 yr Ahh.....no Rodman, ex-NBA All Stars arrive in North Korea OK, guess I gave Rodman too much credit.
January 8, 201412 yr Word is that his aunt hasn't been seen in awhile either... At this rate (and a few more relatives), Kim Jong Un will be able to have an episode of "1000 Ways to Die" all to himself.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.