Does Highlands loss.........

dd734

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard the DB's and LB's were pretty hurt at the end of the season and not sprained ankles but surgery type of injuries. I don't think anyone was saying anyhting about their play in the begining of the season I also don't think it was Ryans first season and they have been pretty tough in years past.

I have heard the DB's and LB's were pretty hurt at the end of the season and not sprained ankles but surgery type of injuries. I don't think anyone was saying anyhting about their play in the begining of the season I also don't think it was Ryans first season and they have been pretty tough in years past.

Agreed on the db's, but not sure who you are referring to with the lb's. Only one I am aware of is Murray. This statement speaks volumes however as to whether or not the 2 platoon system is really the best solution in ALL situations.

Agreed on the db's, but not sure who you are referring to with the lb's. Only one I am aware of is Murray. This statement speaks volumes however as to whether or not the 2 platoon system is really the best solution in ALL situations.

I am pretty sure Bardo had both shoulders hurt.

Seriously, does Ryan have to go out and make the plays himself? Take your bone, bury it in the backyard and go on with life.

True, if he's been the DB coach for a few years he's shown he can coach the position. They've had some great defensive backfields recently.