Louisville vs Miami in Russell Athletic Bowl in Orlando

02Ram54

Who will win?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Surprised there's not a thread already.

This is the best possible consolation prize for this season. In fact, 10 years ago this might have been one of the biggest games in program history.

I say the motivation of playing The U in Florida is exactly what this team needed to get out of their funk. I think Louisville finishes the year on a high note with a win and heads to the ACC.

Mods please add a poll, I clicked the button but I'm on my phone and I guess it didn't work out?:idunno:

They're calling it the Schnellenberger Bowl on Twitter. My avatar is enjoying it a lot, especially since we all know that the team from this city so dear to his heart is the one he'll be pulling for.

My proposal: the winning team gets a set of well-conditioned Peterson pipes and a few tins of mild but flavorful Virginia tobacco and gets to have a nice relaxing smoke with Coach Schnellenberger himself at the fifty yard line after the game.

COLLISION COURSE.

I love it. Pumped for this game. Might have to head down for it.

I really wish I could. If I had an endless supply of money, a four day trip to Orlando encompassing the bowl and the road basketball game at FIU on New Year's Eve would be awesome.

I really wish I could. If I had an endless supply of money, a four day trip to Orlando encompassing the bowl and the road basketball game at FIU on New Year's Eve would be awesome.

If I make it down, I'll leave on Thursday (maybe even Wednesday night) and come back Sunday more than likely.

Did you even watch that Baylor game? :no:

Mangok Mathiang and Stephen Van Treese are not Isaiah Austin.

...and of course I watched, if only to note that the Dayton Flyers put up a better fight against Baylor than the mighty University of Kentucky.

Did you even watch that Baylor game? :no:

Mangok Mathiang and Stephen Van Treese are not Isaiah Austin.

...and of course I watched, if only to note that the Dayton Flyers put up a better fight against Baylor than the mighty University of Kentucky.

Outside of Trez and Chane, our interior players are terrible.