Mayfield vs. Williamsburg Predictions (2013 Class 1A State Championship)

theguru

Who wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to both teams tomorrow. Regardless if it's the first trip or not, I hope both teams represent their school and themselves well.
:thumb:

Good luck to both teams tomorrow night. I hope they make it a great game and both teams come out injury free.

I certainly agree with both of my fellow Ram Nation citizens on this one. I hope that the games today aren't played in an ice storm.

Also, prayers for ALL Attending....teams, bands, cheerleaders, fans for a safe trip to and from these championship games. May God grant all highway mercies and keep all safe.

I certainly agree with both of my fellow Ram Nation citizens on this one. I hope that the games today aren't played in an ice storm.

Also, prayers for ALL Attending....teams, bands, cheerleaders, fans for a safe trip to and from these championship games. May God grant all highway mercies and keep all safe.

Spoke to one of the administrators at Williamsburg this week he wished we played you guys every year, said your fans, coaches, and administrators were "first class all the way."

Spoke to one of the administrators at Williamsburg this week he wished we played you guys every year, said your fans, coaches, and administrators were "first class all the way."

As were your coaches and fans. Maybe a game that needs to be played each year, maybe a neutral field at the mid point of travel. i.e. EKU? Would be a great playoff barometer for both teams during the season.