Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 87 Robert Morris 49

Featured Replies

I thought he walked. He caught the inbound pass and took a step. But they never showed a great replay or the walk (just the shot) so I'd like to see it again.

 

Ask and you shall receive.....

 

[video=youtube_share;fONRFQMlQV0]

From the video it looks like he catches it on his left foot, steps with his right, then steps with his left and shoots the ball. I say walk.

To many drives to the basket Robert Morris just couldn't finish like Michigan State did. I just think they will need to do a better job guarding the dribble against top tier teams.

 

I thought that on defense, this team still needs a lot of work. I thought that the defense was even more "lazy", that it seemed that they were just going through the motions, relying on their superior talent rather than working as hard as they could have.

The shooting was better tonight but the R.M. Defense wasn't comparable to MSU's either. All in all a good early game to get back from the loss this past week. This team is no doubt going to be good, a lot better by January and at March should really be playing well. Understatement of the year...I like this teams attitude far more that the lousy attitudes of last season. On to Tuesday night and another game to try and get better.

 

New rules are dictating how defense is played. It's going to be almost impossible to stop the drive without fouling.

By the way, I love Jimmy Dykes he seems like a great guy but "The second mouse gets the cheese'?

By the way, I love Jimmy Dykes he seems like a great guy but "The second mouse gets the cheese'?

 

:lol:

 

 

Just another Dykes classic. Somebody could write a book on Jimmy Dykisms.

 

Don't forget to "guard your yard" and "hammer the nail".

:lol:

 

 

Just another Dykes classic. Somebody could write a book on Jimmy Dykisms.

 

Don't forget to "guard your yard" and "hammer the nail".

 

The best is "violent cuts".

Mouse and cheese was instant classic.

The best is "violent cuts".

 

Can't believe I forgot about that one.

"Socks on the box" and it's "drive the nail". Come on man let's get it right. :)

 

He also said that Robert Morris was playing "surround sound defense" on Randle.

"Socks on the box" and it's "drive the nail". Come on man let's get it right. :)

 

He also said that Robert Morris was playing "surround sound defense" on Randle.

 

I knew it was something to have to do with the nail. I love how on mutiple occasions he has explained the purpose and importance of the single nail on the free throw stripe.

I knew it was something to have to do with the nail. I love how on mutiple occasions he has explained the purpose and importance of the single nail on the free throw stripe.

 

I do like him.

Is "Wired" this seasons Jimmyism? He said players were "Wired" to do this or that several times last night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.