Rose Hill 61 Boyd County 60

... maybe we should assume that Judas was an AD (just a little humor of sorts).

Regardless of where you stand on this issue, I have to say, that this is one of the funnier things I've read on BGP... :D

Frances, although the wounded parties didn't actually bring the gun, I would say any wounds were self-inflicted. However, lessons appear to have been learned.
This is exactly the point I was making. Scooterbob and I may not agree on a great many things, but personal responsibility is one of those areas that we are in agreement on. :thumb:

Frances

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matthew was the tax collector. If you want to talk about small gyms, go to a game where Temple U. plays its game. The gym only seats 3500. There is something to be said about home court advantage. Every team in this region, with no respect to gym seating, deserves to host at least their first round game if they are the host school.

This is getting old. I'll ask - who held the gun on you?

Frances

No one held a gun just a memo. I will stand by my believe that RH kids should have the same opportunity to play on there home floor just like every other host school. Frankly, the move to BC makes my life alot easier, you will find out in 2009 just how important extra seats and money are. Once again I encourage everyone to come out to keep the attendance number high.

There is a difference between a suggestion and a mandate even if the suggestion is presented as a mandate.

I have to disagree with Scooterbob on one point - I think Bair is pretty well known by now. He is an excellent athlete, that is not limited to only basketball. He is (or was) a stud baseball player when he was younger, and from what I hear, he was no slouch on the gridiron, either.

His uncle (Sugar Bair) had his day in the sun, in both baseball (I believe he played for East Carter's state champs) and softball (after that "lightning quick" first step deserted him).

Euton and Bair are both very much "on the radar screen" at this point. :thumb:

Frances

No one held a gun just a memo. I will stand by my believe that RH kids should have the same opportunity to play on there home floor just like every other host school. Frankly, the move to BC makes my life alot easier, you will find out in 2009 just how important extra seats and money are. Once again I encourage everyone to come out to keep the attendance number high.

There is a difference between a suggestion and a mandate even if the suggestion is presented as a mandate.

Given that Rose Hill is headed towards having a good team, and down the road quite possibly the best in district, might they want to consider seeding for the districts instead of the blind draw?

No one held a gun just a memo...There is a difference between a suggestion and a mandate even if the suggestion is presented as a mandate.

Could you elaborate for the sake of the uninformed?

Just the facts; names can be withheld to protect the innocent. :sssh: